Monday, May 18, 2009

5 useless things I have sent packing

  1. A second pair of jeans- Honestly, what was I thinking?
  2. Aqua tabs from ebay- Ok, so how was I to know that they purified 25 litres at a time and no human can possibly carry that much water!
  3. Skype travel headsets- The geek in me forced me to bring them. Becky took one look at them and ordered me to send them back. " All the internet cafes that have skype have them anyway".
  4. Sports Sandals- I liked these until Becky started calling them "Sports Sandals". So far, have only been used when my flip flops broke halfway back from San Thelmo market.
  5. My voice box. Perhaps only useless when asked to switch to 'Spanish' mode. Utterly useless so far.
Almost made it into this list- My 10 year old rucksack which ruined my back, Thick ski socks which are useless for walking and horrendously smelly once they have been used as such, malaria tablets when nowhere near malaria zones.

No comments:

Post a Comment